Self Introduction in Interview

1. Start with a smile on your face & give details about Name, Place after greeting.
2. If necessary only add your family details.
3. Tell about your educational details.
4. Share about why you want to do JOB so.
5. About your Project in Brief.
6. The person who inspired you a lot.
7. Then about your intrests/hobbies.
8. Also how you will spend your time when you are free.
9. Tell about skills.
10. Then conclude by saying THANKS to the Person who is listining to you.


For Example:

Well, good morning sir/madam,

Hi Friends, my name is Krish from Hyderabad. I pursuing my B-Tech in stream of computer science and engineering from xxx college, xxx with aggregate 75%. I have completed HSC from xxx college with aggregate of 60% and SSC from xxx High school with aggregate 73%.

We are five in my family. My father is a private employee and my mother is a homemaker. I have two sibblings.

About my achievements, I never made any achievements at state level. But in my schooling I got certificate in singing level competition. In college I got NSS certificate which I participated as volunteer in my 1st year of engineering.

My strengths are hardworker, self motivating and dedicated towards my work. And also I'm a good learner as well as teacher.

My hobbies are making crafts, painting, surfing net.

My short term goal to get placed in well reputed company.

My long term goal to placed in any mnc company and give my best to your Organisation.

As a fresher, I don't have any working experience, but I will prove once the opportunity comes.

25 comments:

  1. Your Article About Self Introduction in Interview is Very Informative and Detail Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very useful and informative. Everybody should have knowledge about these posts. Thanks for creating this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Article is Clear and Good. Self Introduction article will be useful for all the candidates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it very good and intrestring one for the engineering students

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like to give you thanks for this nice and valuable information. i will be very much helpful for the new jobholder.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. the content of his article is just simply complete for an interview candidate.very helpful concept.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for this good information and i think this is helpful for the candidates. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the information iam try for a job change for years but I never explained self introduction this much to any HR.I will do this tips in the next interview

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is really very informative and useful. Thanx for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful information and i like it

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article is helpful for the jobseeker. I love this article

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the great article to know how to introduce at the interview. Many thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article is very useful for me. Thanks for information

    ReplyDelete
  15. very informative and relevant article for job seekers

    ReplyDelete
  16. good article for civil engineering.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you this post is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for this post is very useful and
    It will help in our interview

    ReplyDelete
  19. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Colorado Springs SEO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the informative article! waiting for your next post.- house lifting services in delhi

    ReplyDelete